JuJu is manufactured and marketed by Freedom Products.
Founded in 2009, we are a privately owned, socially responsible, environmentally conscious, Australian company.
Freedom Products is dedicated to providing reusable personal hygiene products that don’t come at a cost to the environment. We encourage open, honest conversations about menstruation and believe menstruation is a gift and not a burden.
Our core mission is to provide individuals with a healthier, more sustainable and cost-effective alternative to disposable sanitary products and our range of products include; menstrual cups, period packs, cleansing wash and reusable cloth pads.
We support our local economy by choosing to manufacture in Australia and use local designers and printers for our packaging. JuJu products are packaged using recyclable paper and plant based inks. We also use an assembly service which provides employment opportunities to individuals of varying abilities and skill levels.
At Freedom Products, values we embody are to;
- Be Respectful: Value differences and diversity
- Be Supportive: Offer support without judgement
- Be Honest: Act with integrity, be open and sincere
- Be Adaptive: Learn, innovate, create and embrace change
- Be Responsible: Maintain ethical business practices
- Be Compassionate: Give back to the the vulnerable and disadvantaged