Bundle and save with this cleaning kit to keep your menstrual cup squeaky clean while you're on the go!
The Compact Menstrual Cup Cleaning Kit includes an antimicrobial liquid Menstrual Cup Wash to wash your cup with during your cycle and a compact and lightweight UV sterilizer, which kills 99.9% of bacteria, for disinfecting your menstrual cup after your period.
JuJu Cleansing Wash
JuJu Menstrual Cup Cleansing Wash is a blend of plant-based ingredients and has antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, making it an ideal menstrual cup cleanser.
Essential oil from the Australian native Lemon Myrtle plant is used in JuJu Wash as it contains high levels of antimicrobial citral compounds, which are said to be nature’s best sanitiser.
Whilst JuJu Wash is tough on germs, it’s gentle on your skin as it is a pH balanced and free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oil and artificial colours and fragrances. JuJu Wash removes odours and residual build-up on menstrual cups and has a refreshing, uplifting lemon aroma.
JuJu Wash is vegan, cruelty-free, made in Australia and free from palm oil, sulfates, parabens, mineral oils and artificial colours and fragrances.
This compact travel UV steriliser is perfect for sanitising your JuJu Cup in between cycles when you can't access a stove to boil your cup! In just 3 minutes, it uses built-in UVC LED lights to kill 99.9% of bacteria and removes menstrual cup odours. Use it at home or pop it in your suitcase or backpack to use while travelling.
- Suitable for all JuJu Menstrual Cup sizes and fits most other menstrual cups
- Includes USB (5V1A) charging cable
- Shuts off automatically when tilted to prevent personal UV exposure
- Compact and lightweight - weighs just 90 grams
- Flexible silicone lid collapses down for compact storage
- Use as an alternative to boiling your menstrual cup
- Sanitises your JuJu Cup in just 3 minutes
- 1-year warranty
- At the end of your cycle, wash your menstrual cup using a mild cleanser such as JuJu Cleansing Wash and allow it to air dry completely.
- Place your dry cup on the white base of the sterilizer and cover securely with the pink silicone lid (ensure lid is full expanded and completely sealed on the base).
- Holding the unit flat, press the button on the white base to turn the sterilizer on. It will glow blue to show that the device has switched on and started disinfecting. Place back down on a flat surface.
- After 3 minutes, the blue light will switch off and the disinfecting cycle is complete.
- Press and hold down the power button for 2 seconds to switch the device off.
- Remove your cup, place it inside its pouch and store in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Please note: coloured items may discolour when exposed to UV light, so please keep this in mind if using with coloured menstrual cups.
Important: the sterilizer will only stay switched on when placed or held flat. There is a gravity mechanism in the device that shuts off the UV light if tilted to avoid human UV exposure.
The Compact Travel UV Sterilizer measures just 84mm diameter and 32mm high when the lid is collapsed. When fully opened, the lid measures 85mm high and tapers down to 42mm at the narrowest point at the top.
This menstrual cup sterilizer fits all JuJu Cup models and is suitable for use with other silicone menstrual cups. If using with another brand, ensure that the cup is no longer than 85mm and no wider than 69mm.
Sterilizer Safety Precautions
Please keep this device away from children. Ultraviolet rays can kill organic cells and cause burns to the skin and eyes. Please cover the lid when the steriliser is functioning to avoid direct exposure of UV rays to the human body. Make sure the unit is switched off before lifting the lid.