Make the switch to JuJu Cup and be free from strings and wings. The JuJu Cup completely replaces tampons and pads and can be worn for up to 8 hours. It has many benefits over disposables sanitary products, including being more environmentally friendly and economical.
JuJu is made in Australian from a flexible, hypoallergenic, medical-grade silicone and does not contain any dyes or additives.
Buy your JuJu Cup online or from a range of stores in Australia and say goodbye to tampons and disposable pads.
Please choose your model carefully. For hygiene reasons, menstrual cups may not be exchanged if the incorrect size has been selected.
JuJu is available in four models;
- Model 1: Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth.
- Model 2: Recommend if you are over 30 or have given birth
- Model 3: Recommend if you have a high cervix or long vaginal canal.
- Model 4: Recommend if you have a low cervix or short vaginal canal.
Try the JuJu Cup Size Selector Quiz
Please also see the Sizes Page for information on other factors which may influence your choice in model number.
The JuJu Cup is available in two finishes;
- JuJu Cup: The newer 'grippy' style JuJu has a thicker stem with nodes which can be used as trim points. It also features a more pronounce butterfly grip pattern at the base of the cup for easier removal. Choose this cup if you are new to using cups or if you know you have a high or low cervix. This style is available in a Model 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- JuJu Cup (Original): This cup has a thinner triangular shaped stem and a smoother finish on the base of the cup. Choose this cup if you are an experienced cup user who likes a smooth cup are comfortable with the removal of your menstrual cup. This style is only available in a Model 2.
Warnings & Precautions
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you; have any health, medical or gynaecological concerns, are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD) or have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI/STD). This product must not be used for postpartum bleeding, following a miscarriage or a termination. Never share this product with another person. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.
Each order for a single JuJu Cup will include;
- 1 Menstrual Cup - your choice of Model 1, Model 2, Model 3 or Model 4
- 1 Storage Pouch - your choice of Blue, Green or Pink
- User Guide
JuJu Cup is best kept clean with JuJu Cleansing Wash. A usage guide is included in the package and an online user guide is also available on the site.
Manufacture & Standards
JuJu Cup is Australian made and owned. JuJu Cup is made from medical grade silicone and does not contain any additives such as dyes or fragrances.
JuJu was registered as a Medical Device on the Therapeutic Goods Administration's (TGA) Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods on 11 February 2011, ARTG No. 180153
JuJu Menstrual Cup is also a FDA listed medical device in the USA.
For more answers to questions, see our Frequently Asked Questions