Menstrual cup benefits
JuJu Menstrual Cup is a gentle and reliable way to keep your body clean and comfortable. A menstrual cup is folded and inserted like a tampon but collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow. JuJu is healthier for your purse, your planet and you.
WHY CHOOSE JUJU ?
JuJu has many benefits;
JuJu provides you with greater freedom to do what you want;
- can be worn overnight
- can be worn 2-3 times longer than a pad or tampon, or up to 8 hours
- can be worn by most people with a retroverted uterus and heavy menstrual flow
- has no strings, no wings and no leaks, making it perfect for people with an active lifestyle who enjoy sports such as running, swimming and yoga
- is great for people who travel as it is easy to pack and you don’t have to worry about buying or disposing of products
- doesn't cause vaginal dryness
JuJu has a number of health benefits compared to disposable forms of sanitary products;
- doesn't contain any harmful substances such as chlorine, fragrances or BPA
- is hypoallergenic and suitable for people with sensitive skin, dermatitis and latex allergies
- does not contain any absorption agents so it doesn't cause vaginal dryness
- is easy to clean and disinfect
If during your period you use five disposable products a day for five days, this equates to 300 disposable pads or tampons a year and over 10,000 in your lifetime. In one year you will spend an average of AU$90, or AU$3,300 in a lifetime, on these disposable products. With proper care, JuJu will last many years and save you hundreds of dollars.
In your lifetime, you would normally use over 10,000 disposable products. By using JuJu, you will save these products from going into our landfills and polluting our waterways. For more information on the environmental benefits of silicone visit Silicone and the Environment in our FAQs section.
WHY MAKE THE SWITCH?
If a person menstruates
from the age of
until the age of
over a period of
saves you thousands
of dollars and
reduce your personal waste
Read what people saying about JuJu - see JuJu reviews & testimonials